Monday, June 10, 2013

History Of Vandalism 31


In this series I'm trying to give an insight of what the "graffiti scene" looked like when I started writing at the dawn of new millenium... Some of these works were painted by me, some by my friends or crewmates, and there are also random pieces that I came across during my travels.

This is the final episode of this season, hopefully we will come back after the summer break! In this post I want to share a few photos that I took on few of our trips to Budapest, HU while I was in High School. I was amazed by the quality and quantity of works that we saw on the Filatorigát Hall Of Fame and streets of Budapest, not to mention the trains and lines.


Hoek

Hoek - Crape - SBC

 Zai - System

 Tish76

SBK - Tine

Idar - Blik

I would like to thank Kast from AFX Crew for his help with the names/crews that I wasn't sure about!

In the meantime if you have photos of old graffiti from Kikinda or neighborhood, feel free to share them! See you soon with S03!

No comments: